The COVID-19 pandemic bought about a shock of unprecedented magnitude for organisations both large and small. Business leaders had therefore one prime goal: to find solutions to keep their employees working. For many companies, tools used to enable remote working meant they could continue to survive. We will see changes to the digital workplace in the coming years too and a lot of these changes will be a direct result of what we learned from COVID-19’s impact. While we will reach the end of the current pandemic and return to the workplace; the digital workplace we established will be the foundation to build a more stable and deliberate digital workplace.
With this in mind, DIGITAL WORKPLACE TECH SUMMIT 2021 will focus on how to engage a modern workforce, lead their digital transformation journey and embrace disruptions while HR, Technology & Transformation teams bring in the latest innovations to support their teams to boost employee productivity and engagement and unleash a culture of digital agility across the organization.Register Now
Key reasons to attend
Head of IT - Global Infrastructure
IFFCO Group of Companies
Director of IT
Senior Strategic Consultant Digital Transformation, Pioneering and Excellence
Dubai Police General HQ
Hanin Mohamed AlMuhallabi
Head of Technical Infrastructure Section
Information Technology Department
Sharjah Roads and Transport Authority
Shafique R ibrahim
Chief Digital Officer
Al Fardan Group
Group Chief Information Officer
Group Recruitment Manager
Saudi German Health
Partner, People & Organisation Leader, Middle East
PWC Middle East
HR Manager, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa, Kaspersky
Head of Internal Audit & Risk, Arabia Falcon Insurance Company
Head of HR, Liwa Trading Enterprises
Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence, Injazat Data Systems
Senior Sales Engineer, Automation Anywhere.
Director, People & Organisation, PwC Middle East
Chief Innovation Officer, MAGNOOS Information Systems LLC
26th May, 2021
WELCOME ADDRESS BY IBENTO GLOBAL
OPENING ADDRESS: WHY DO BUSINESSES NEED A DIGITAL WORKPLACE IN THE NEW NORM?
- Digital workplaces trends: What have we learnt from 2020? What are companies currently doing?
- Importance of digital workplaces: how vital are digital workplaces to the overall success of your organisation?
- Emerging technologies driving these capabilities now more than ever: Are these here to stay to stay?
Speaker: David Suarez, Partner, People & Organisation Leader, Middle East PwC
IMPORTANCE OF INTELLIGANT AUTOMATION IN AN END TO END DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BUSINESS FUNCTIONS
Speaker: Abderahim Lakehal, Senior Sales Engineer, Automation Anywhere
PANEL DISCUSSION: ROLE OF LEADERSHIP IN DIGITAL WORKPLACE TRANSFORMATION
The term “digital transformation” is omnipresent. Everyone is talking about it, and it has been on every business leader’s agenda for almost a decade now. The new normal is here, and with it, are digital workplaces. The processes, systems, and technologies, however, are still complex and investment intensive. The adoption and implementation of digital transformation require buy-in at all levels from the C-Suite to the Board Members.
In this session, we discuss the leadership’s role in digital workplace transformation on topics including:
- How can CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs get CEOs, CFOs and the Board to invest into digital transformation? Can a robust digital strategy still be implemented amidst all the uncertainty?
- Developing digital workplace agility and resilience: Mitigating risks and future proofing your business today
- Delving deeper into how various industries are using remote unified communications & collaboration tools to work effectively, and the trends they anticipate are here to stay
Moderator: Varun Srivastava, Varun Srivastava, Head - Cyber Threat Intelligence, Injazat
Panelists: Piyush Chowhan – Group Chief Information Officer, Lulu Group
Shafique Fardan – Chief Digital Officer, Al Fardan
Mohamed Ansari- Chief Innovation Officer, Magnoos Information Systems
PANEL DISCUSSION: DIGITAL EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE – INVESTING IN YOUR MOST OPTIMAL RESOURCE
- What is employee experience? Why is it important? How can you integrate employee wellness, efficiency, and innovation within your digital transformation strategy? How can you enhance the experience for gig workers?
- How can CHROs, CIOs, CTOs, & CISOs collaborate to create a robust and people-centric employee experience?
- Enhancing digital literacy: Creating easy-to-understanding learning & development systems for sections of the workforce that aren’t tech-savvy and tech-friendly
- Creating a healthy digital culture: Supporting employee mental health and well-being, tackling information overload, and using technology as an enabler of work-life balance
Panelists: Natalie Gleeson, Head of HR, Liwa Trading
Ara Arakelian, HR Manager – META, Kaspersky
James Wilson, Director, People & Organisation, PwC Middle East
FIRE SIDE CHAT: DESIGNING A SMART DIGITAL WORKPLACE ECOSYSTEM
- Why is a robust digital workplace important for effective digital transformation? Understand why flexible collaboration, seamless networking, & adaptive security are core pillars of a smart digital workplace ecosystem
- Research suggests that companies will spend nearly USD 80 billion on digital workplace technologies in the next few years. How are high-performing companies creating a smart digital workplace ecosystem? What best practices can you implement in your organisation?
- Learn why designing a smart digital workplace can support cost savings in the long term, and how solutions can be optimised for small and medium organisations
Moderator: Mubarik Hussain- Director of IT, Bloom Holding
Panelists: Rajendra Srivastava, Head of IT Infrastructure , IFFCO Group of Companies
Hanin Mohamed, Head of IT Network, SRTA
PANEL DISCUSSION: KEY CONSIDERATIONS FOR GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE IN TODAY’S WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Digital Risks: Understanding different types of digital risks and how organisations can mitigate them
- Creating a future-proof GRC framework: Accounting for threats, breaches, pandemics, innovations & disruption
- Cultivating a GRC culture across the organisation: how leadership can implement GRC framework effectively
- Tips, best practices, and key considerations for GRC in today’s digital workplace environment
Panelists: Ahmad Altarawneh -Senior Strategic Consultant, Dubai Police General HQ
Ashwini Sawrikar, Head - Internal Audit & Risk, Arabia Falcon Insurance Co